Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Love Recipes from Wednesdays' NYT

Tonight for dinner I am making this recipe from the "Good Appetite" column in today's New York Times.
Garlic and Thyme Roasted Chicken With Crispy Drippings Croutons is in the oven now and smells fantastic. I am roasting the chicken early so I can get my kids to dance and karate and get home, eat and back out again. Tonight is the scholastic Book Fair at our School and Micky Magic (our local tied died hippie magician) will be there. Henry is certain he will get picked to help with a trick, he said he always does.

This chicken sounds awesome to me. I secretly like to scrape up the salty, fatty drippings from the pan and savor them when no one is looking, so like the author of the article this is right up my alley.

No comments: